TAG Media, a leading iGaming marketing consultancy, is looking to recruit a full time Marketing Operations Executive to further develop our award-winning team of marketing professionals.
Working remotely, the Marketing Operations Executive is a key role for TAG Media across its different business units.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Marketing Operations Executive will work closely with stakeholders in each business unit to facilitate the execution of deals with affiliates, operators, and game studios.
If you are looking for a role with a strong impact on revenue growth, then this might be for you.
- Assisting with the set up of new affiliate accounts Managing, monitoring, and updating internal databases with the relevant information.
- Inbox management; review and respond to queries whilst also liaising with the Publishing / Client Services teams as required.
- Assisting the Publishing/Client Services/First Look Games teams with R&D and daily tasks.
- Set up, management and monitoring of news & editorial content and tracking through our own CMS, email, and social channels, and for clients
- QA and troubleshooting of any technical issues detected for campaigns
- Taking initiative when participating in idea generation with the team.
- Helping with ongoing projects.
- Generating ad hoc reports as requested.
- Handling administrative tasks for the Publishing/ Client Services teams.
- Coordinating conference administration.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economic Sciences or similar would be considered a plus.
- Previous industry experience would be considered a plus.
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing considered a plus
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other Languages will be considered a plus.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Sales and results oriented mindset.
- Organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Work in a team or own initiative.
- HTML and Photoshop: intermediate level
· Pro Rata: 20 days per year paid leave, plus statutory holidays & 5 mental health days off – including Christmas week
· Home Working allowance (printer, desk/chair allowance, home broadband & mobile contributions, plus coffee allowance)
Job Types: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £20,000-£26,000 per year (DOE)